Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Thrill of the Hunt


I am a BONAFIDE thrift store junkie. I absolutely love the thrill of the hunt. I am such a bargain shopper that I feel it's almost an addiction when I find that great deal. I love the variety and chance of finding something completely unexpected. Each thrifting trip is different.


I need black shoes for work. And I have been looking for some that were flat(ish) and would look good with cropped pants. These have a small 1/2 inch heel, just enough to give that little click clack when I walk.
$3.50!


I love the Oxford look. These have a 1/2 to 3/4/ inch little heel. I canNOT wait to wear these.
$3.50!
This is my Valentine's Day loot (minus the sippy cups Bella threw in my shot to lure Isaac away from her. Yea, kind of like fetch) The black purse normally isn't my stylo, but the strap is juuuust (almost) long enough to get away with wearing it cross shoulder. (There was even receipt from 1999 in there. That's 13 years ago!) I like the little red purse, just enough to hold my bare essentials. Kind of 80s, but the cool kids seem to have something similar nowadays. And for a dollar?! Yes, please!



I had bought these bad boys like in November, and they seemed to be manageable when I tried them on at the Goodwill. But, the night of our Secret Santa exchang dinner, I stepped into these and for the life of me, couldn't take one step. I imagined I looked like Bambi. One day, I will strut proudly in these.


I absolutely love this huge chain link clip ons. They are about 1.5 inches and pack a heavy punch. I just realized I don't know where these are anymore :(


I wore these once and then left one in my car and one at home and could never get them together.


I thought these clip ons were so interesting.


This is the wallet I currently use. I like something big that I can securely throw my receipts and coins in. Besides, I love green and $1.50!


These, these I love. The brand says "For Men", kind of different. They are men's Italian loafers and I absolutely adore these.

Random pics of thrifted items I have recently acquired. Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment