Monday, February 27, 2012

Like A Mini Vacation


I stayed up until 3:30 watching Capadocia. Then woke up at 9 a.m. to get right back to it. 


After lunch we went thrifting!!!


I was dressed with one of my favorite accessories and pretty nail polish.


New (thrifted) purse and my favorite flats.


Forgive the poor picture quality. I lovethat it's a basic floral V-neck tee. Simple.


This was only 3.10 plus an additional 40% off. I love the large sleeves.
 It creates a beautiful drape.


I am a huuuge fan of denim and corduroy. The next thing I need to stock up on is jackets 
and $8.45 plus 40% is a great start. 

This I considered to be deal of the day. This is a skirt. Old fashioned, long, shapeless skirt.
I hiked it under my arms and Voila! It's so comfortable and this belt couldn't match
any better. I'm so happy to have this new find.


This is Samiyah and I at "One Night of Queen". It was suuuuch a blast.


I appreciate the fact that I have a picture of us from that night. 
Gary Mullen has such an incredible voice. Not only is the similarity to Freddy Mercury's 
uncanny, hearing someone with that type of vocal talent in amazing. I loved that we head
banged during "Bohemian Rhapsody". I loved that we clapped and danced.
So much fun and such a great talent.


Chris and I headed out to lunch at Butch's Diner in Downtown Riverside.
My outfit is completely thrifted. This makes me smile.


This is my $5.00 slap watch that I love.

And I got new shoes. $30.00 in total for all 3. And I LOVE that. I have been wanting a pair of 
Oxford style shoes and I am so happy to get them.

This weekend my family took the kids to a family party in Las Vegas. It was the first time I was without them  for so long. It was weird. I got cute picture messages on the way and it made me happy, and made me miss them. I love my kids, but I'm not ashamed to say that I did enjoy my weekend off. 2 days of me and Chris. No work, no commitments. I am so thankful to have my kids back and don't mind the daily grind. But this weekend, it was just me and Chris. It was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment