Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tom's Farms


Looking for something cool to do, we headed to Tom's Farms in Corona, CA. It was my first time :)
Photobucket
Armed with my cuties, we headed to the home store.

Photobucket
Bella really wanted to check out what this wizard said.


Photobucket
Aren't the men in my life so handsome?

Photobucket
My amazing mother-in-law was in town visiting.
Photobucket
Family Time.
Photobucket
He was a little under the weather, excuse the snot nose.
Photobucket
Vanilla Egg Cream soda. Was pretty good,but creepily creamy.
Photobucket
Our 8 year dating anniversary.
Photobucket
Pretty cool 50 cents spent.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I forgot what we named our friend.
Photobucket
Bread, cheese, and chase.

This day was so much fun. It was relaxing and the weather was perfect. I chowed down on some cheese and bread. I only started eating cheese and love it so much, I probably over do it.
I loved it all, the country theme of the home store. The interesting soda. The cheese. The warm bread. The perfect breeze. The chocolate covered gummy bears!
I am so thankful for this and can't wait to go back. Next time, I'm getting wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment