Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chalkboard


I'm late to this whole chalkboard paint craze. But I found a tutorial on how to do it and gave it a whirl.

Photobucket
Bella, is my beautiful assistant for this tutorial. She likes blue.
Photobucket
I think a specific paint was instructed but we just used good ol acrylic craft paint.
Photobucket
Unsanded grout from the hardware store. Buying this intimidated me.
Photobucket
These are the materials we used. The butterknife is for mixing. We used a sponge brush to
paint on the wood board.
Photobucket
We needed very little paint. So we poured right into the  measuring cup.
Photobucket
The measurements asked for 1 cup but this was waaaay more than we needed.
Photobucket
1 tablespoon of grout.
Photobucket
We used the butter knife to mix.
Photobucket
And painted away.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Make sure to get the sides.
Photobucket
And write.

No comments:

Post a Comment