Thursday, January 12, 2012

Me

This will be like the 4th blog I've had. Nobody reads them, and that's OK. What I really want though is a space for memories, a place for myself. I've been dealing with design issues, uploading pictures, and all other kinds of indecision. But I hope to make this my permanent residence. I am Janelle, Janelle Ann, or Jae. I am currently 25 years old. I am married to my wonderful husband, friend for 12 years. We have 2 smart, funny, and adorable children. I reside in Riverside, CA. I work full time at a job that I am thankful for but sometimes hate. I have little money but I feel enriched with the life I have. I intend to blog about my daily life including worries and values. I intend to blog about crafting. I love to crochet and knit, although I'm a novice at the second. I love sewing, though I'm kind of amateur at that as well. I scrapbook as well. I'm hoping that I can work some type of schedule around the posts. Welcome to my world. P.S. I love thrifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment